Майнкрафт 1.7 10 солнечный апокалипсис.
I made a logo D
- check_circle Functions
- check_circle Loot Tables
- check_circle Recipes
- check_circle Structures
- 5 diamonds
- 1,451 views, 6 today
- 134 downloads, 0 today
- 3 comments
- 5 favorites
- stars Feature on profile
- code Embed
- flag Report
For the masochist in all of us
Have you ever thought that Minecraft was too easy?
Have you ever felt that the game can’t really kill you anymore?
Have you ever wished that you burned in the daylight like a zombie or skeleton?
Do you want to see what the world will look like in a couple of years?
Have you or a loved one been diagnosed with Mesothelioma?
Has this introduction gone on too long?
If you said yes to any of the above questions, then I have a solution for you! It’s called modpacks Solar Apocalypse!
Solar Apocalypse is a game mode designed by yours truly! The core part of the game can be split into three segments: exploration, heatstroke, and, thirst. I’ll explain all of these through the power of fancy formatting and c o l o r f u l text. If you’d like to ignore all of this, then feel free. I’m not your mother.
If you spend too long under the sun, you will start to feel the effects of heatstroke.
At first, heatstroke won’t be too bad, but its effects will get worse and worse. If you spend enough time in the sun, you’ll combust and no one wants that. Except for me. I want you to combust.
Heatstroke won’t immediately go away, too. You’ll have to cool off for a bit before going back out during the day. Lucky for you, you’ll cool off faster if you’re in some water or standing on some ice. Or both. The effects stack. Cooling down won’t work if you have been out in the sun past a certain point
Heatstroke sucks, but thirst is worse. Spending time out in the sun will rapidly decrease your thirst meter which can only be replenished with the cool refreshing taste of Water™. (Water™: It’s what you crave)
Disclaimer: I have not been sponsored by Water™ yet
Your thirst meter will also deplete gradually while not in the sun, so make sure to keep an eye on it.
The fun part! I and some friends of mine designed a whole bunch of stuff that will spawn around the game world. Now, Imma be real with you, chief, the system that randomly spawns the structures kinda sucks, so they might look terrible, sorry.
I took the liberty of spawning y’all right outside of a large city. Those are the coolest structures but there are others that spawn out in the deadly desert.
Download Instructions and Installation:
There are actually two downloads for this pack
There’s the world download which is a world that you can just drop into your worlds folder and start playing. I recommend this one because it’s got all the structures pre-generated. To install, simply unzip the file and put the world in your worlds folder.
There’s also a datapack download which is just the datapack that runs the world. I do not recommend running this pack on a world that you care about because it could generate structures inside your stuff (Or they might not generate at all). To install just unzip the file and drop that sucker into the datapack folder of your world. Then open the world and type /reload.
To generate structures, run the command : /function lags:start This will take a long time, which is why I made a world that has the structures pre-spawned in it.
If you’d like to summon a city type : /summon armor_stand
Finally, there’s a resource pack. You don’t need it. It changes the appearance of one item. I only really made it to see if I could. If you really want that item to look cool, feel free to use it.
I’ve done a fair bit of bug fixing, but some stuff might have slipped by me, tell me if you find a bug so that I might fix it. The system I created to generate structures around the world is a giant mess, and although it works, you might find some corrupted chunks here and there. I’m gonna make a better system once I figure out how.
Finally, if you think something is horribly unbalanced, feel please tell me.
Feel free to do whatever you want with this, all I ask for is credit. Just don’t repost my stuff, please.
Hey if you make a video, tell me! I’ll put it on this page.
That’s about it, the rest is up to you. The datapack is multiplayer compatible and there’s a bunch of secrets to discover, so what are you waiting for? Go download it and give me the validation that I crave!
Solar Apocalypse Mod Overview
Solar Apocalypse Mod 1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2/1.11.2 – Can you survive the apocalypse?
Solar Apocalypse Mod Screenshots
Solar Apocalypse Icon — The main icon for Solar Apocalypse. Will probably be replaced sometime in the future.
If you think the video of this mod is wrong / irrelevant or other reason, please report it by click on a follow button:
Solar Apocalypse Mod Installation
This is a simple tutorial that will helps you to install Solar Apocalypse Mod for Minecraft 1.13, 1.12.2 and others version successfully!
- The first thing to do is make sure you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Solar Apocalypse Mod below or from anywhere, make sure the mod is compatible with the version of Forge installed.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
- On Windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
- On MAC OS X open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Solar Apocalypse into your Mods folder. If you donвЂ™t have one, create it now.
- Now, just launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
Solar Apocalypse Mod Download
Solar Apocalypse is created by Cephrus , the mod was created on Jan 7, 2014 and the last update took place on Jan 23, 2014 , so far is a total of 76,460 downloads. If you are interested in more information about Solar Apocalypse Mod, please go to CurseForge[link].
A release is the distribution of the final version of a mod.
The mod developers release beta versions of release in order to garner useful feedback before releasing the final version of a mod.
The alpha release is a mod release that is still in the early testing phase.
The Solar Apocalypse Mod download links from below are available for Minecraft’s most popular versions so far, for others version (likes as 1.12.1 / 1.11.1 / 1.10.1 / 1.9.2 / 1.8.8 / 1.8.4 / 1.7.2 / 1.6.4 / 1.6.2 / 1.5.2 / 1.4.7 ) please visit the official website above!
Before starting to download any files from our website, please agree to follow rules:
- We do not host any Solar Apocalypse files on our website.
- We do not modify or edit the Solar Apocalypse in any way.
- We provide the original download links directly from the author of that particular Minecraft mod. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Download links are constantly updated, you will always download the latest available versions.
- If you have any problem with Solar Apocalypse Mod, please leave a comment below and we will help you as soon we can.
Solar Apocalypse Mod
Author: c_herse ❘ September 7, 2013 ❘ 82,251 views
Can you survive the end of the world, never see the sun again, never enjoy a relaxing day on the beach? If you can, then this mod i for you. Survive under the ground until you find a way to stop the Solar Apocalypse.
This mod adds a Pandora’s Block, its a Magic, glowing, indestructible box, opening it, dooms your world
- Ever wandered what would happen if you opened it?
- Never again, open it and watch the consiquenses of you’r decision.
- You have discovered a way to hold out the suns heat.
- But this glass is not perfect, it seams like it is attracting lightning and if hit it breaks.
Reinforced Obsidian Glass
- You went to the nether and found a new material.
- What would happen if you combined that with the obsidian glass?
Opening the box triggers the start of the solar apocalypse, which has 3 stages in the:
- Nothing happens, so go get some resources.
- Ice and snow melts
- Grass and plants die.
- Stage 2 effects increase.
- Water disappears.
- Items, people and animals burn in the sun.
- Fire rains from the sky.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Download Solar Apocalypse Mod
- Put Solar Apocalypse Mod jar file into your .minecraft.jar folder
- Fixed a tick bug.
- Added a performance setting, turn this up by a greater number to fit you.
- Added the “/sapoc” command.
- Added new textures.
- Many internal fixes.
- Fixed a bug where you could not activate the Solar Apoc.
- Added a new block that sets you on fire.
- Added a block that makes water removal less laggy.
- Changed the Pandoras chest to print the stage – 1 to get the known stage.